Guys, what do girls do that turns you on/makes you 'curious' of her?

Me and my guy friend have known eachother a while and we're really close. We play-fight a lot and I'm pretty sure he's trying to feel me at this point and I admit, it drives me crazy. In a good way. He's spending the weekend here and I'm curious, what can I do that will draw him in/get his attention? Where can I touch him that will make him fidgety and want more but not too obvious? I just want to tease the boy a little, to drop hints and make him want me more.

Advice and tips?

03

What Guys Said 3

• Subtly bring up a sexual topic. If possible, go into more depth without making it obvious that you were trying to make it a topic. If you let him know something sexual about you such as a preference or interest, then it could sit nicely in his mind.

• Touch his arms like feel his muscles. If you can try to touch his thigh when you need to lean in and talk to him. Basically lot of innocent touching. If you're leaning on him or trying to show him something press your boobs on him or bend over in front of him.

• You can tickle him. That's quite innocent. Or when you watch something together you can lay your head on his arm.

What Girls Said 0