When you lose love for your wife?

Me & my wife... were just great until she got pregnant. Our baby now 6 months old & over the course of pregnancy to now, i've gone from love to the brink of hate.

It started off with being critical of me, stupid shit, expecting me to do things just because she wanted me to, without telling me. It progressed... to point where i was walking on egg shells constantly. The baby came, there was a reprieve for 3-4 days... then an escalation.

Where right now... mentally i'm done with her.

i cook all our meals, i work 12 hr days 6 days a week, i do all washing/ cleaning. i am basically a slave to her & my daughter. Not complaining one bit about that... i enjoy it. My problem is the constant criticism... over absolute nonsense, i can't go in all examples, because it would take me all day. But she loses her temper over nothing ( 1 example, she asked me to pick up salami & cheese, i made her a sandwich... took it to her & she asked where the ham was, i told her she didn't ask for ham & showed her the message she sent me) she then proceeded to be in a mood, ignore me rest of day. Sounds ridiculous, but the nonsense is all on par with this.

Around 3 months ago, id had enough. So i tried to talk to her ( i've tried to talk to her many times about how she speaks to me & she dismisses it or apologises , but never changes her attitude towards me) so i told her, how she is treating me isn't making me happy & i wasn't sure if i wanted to stay with her. She went into a rage, saying that im going to abandon her & my daughter. Wasn't my intention, i wanted to bring to light that she can't keep treating me like this. Since then, she keeps bringing it up & nothing has changed.

For me, i'm not having fun anymore. this is my side of story, but i can guarantee, if you had her side of story. She would admit how she behaves, but continually chooses not to change it.

what do i do? am so stuck
When you lose love for your wife?
2
0