Could you really ever take someone back after cheating?

So I was just watching sex and the city the movie and chatting with my friends on the phone. Its all about Miranda and Steve. I never really liked how a strong independent woman like her ended up taking him back. Forgiving is one thing but I personally don't think I could take someone back if they cheated. The trust would be gone and a line would be crossed. So I posed the question to my friends, would you take a guy or girl back if they cheated. I think its worse if it would be my husband or wife like in the film.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if there were children involved along with other preconditions that arose through effective counseling. And he odds even then are poor. Someone who is unfaithful is Unfaithful. This is not a theory. It is my personal experience on the jilted side.

What Guys Said 2

• No, once that girl cheats, it is over. If she was unhappy, she should be honest and let me know.

• Ya I would throw her down a flight of stairs. Well, not really.. but I could imagine it and then have my sister do it for me.

What Girls Said 2

• i swore to myself I never would take someone back, and although he didn't actually cheat it kinda was, and I took him back twice... but I don't think you should take someone back after they cheat...

i mean if you actually have the balls to break it off...

• Nope.

Relationships take communication.

Dissatisfied or unhappy?Communicate with me and tell me.

Can't do so?

You're too immature and selfish,so bye-bye.

Once trust is broken,it's broken...or at least with me.