Help me!! Why is he disrespecting me now?

This guy and I were a thing like we’d held hands a few times and went out in a date and then I said that we should take a step back because I wasn’t 100% sure that I liked him and I said that once I did know if I liked him I would tell him but I just think I more wanna a relationship than a relationship with him. We stepped back and he seemed to be okay with it and wasn’t annoyed at me and recently he’s just been an absolute dick to me about it like he keeps on making jokes like ‘oh at least you can make ur mind up about something’ and just like really snide remarks and stuff and disrespecting me and everything. I’m a very shy person and I don’t normally stand up and say no to people and it was a big thing for me to tell him that we should take a step back. How should I tell him that I don’t want a relationship with him?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Just don't say anything

Most Helpful Girl

• He's mad because you rejected him and he wants a relationship with you.

What Guys Said 2

• Literally just say "I don't want a relationship". But I think you are up your own ass on this one.

• Just tell him you don't want to be in a relationship with him.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!