My ex says I'm his problem , he regrets me wants nothing to do with me but won't tell me why he feels this way any clue anyone?

After our breakup we werent this or as bad he would occasionally be mean on and off but after I thought to myself I can't just be someone to be there for him as a downfall so I blocked his number few weeks later he came over to barrow money and told Mr to unblock it but I told him it was best we move on he just said and thank you for the money and told Mr to unblock his number but I went inside soon after he made the side girl his girlfriend after there relationship ended I reached out to him he seemed fine but after our meet up everything went sour an he's been cold any ideas why?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be anything.

now one thing is for sure, you're thinking too much about him and make a huge deal out of it all

What Guys Said 3

• Honey, I've been through a divorce behind that same thing and honestly it could be 1of a number of reasons. But I can tell you this much; he's making a very foolish decision cheating on you. You are sexy as hell

• Unless you did something to upset him then he's just childish. Just ignore him if so

• Yes may be a feeling of regret

What Girls Said 0