Why do guys feel the need to be a dog? Why can’t they appreciate what they got?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• When human civilization was nil, we thrived off of our amazing skills and insane ability to continue mating. A man could put his seed in many female humans. This is how we are instinctually. Of course, modern culture and society dictates that loyalty is the way to go, which makes sense, there are too many Hunan persons for such old ideals to be alright. That doesn't change the fact that we still instinctually are attracted to attractive people, and furthermore enjoy it. If you think this is wrong then you are far too conservative when it comes to relationships. Of course if loyalty is being broken to an unacceptable extent, then that mate is no longer acceptable in this day and age, so dropping that person is what you would do. If this consistently happens to you, I suggest trying to find a group of pals which has better traits than your current one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Last I checked, dogs do appreciate what they got.

• You that basic to generalise every guy and say they are lower than dogs? You're a bit salty ain't you

• No, that's not what I was insinuating. I was trying to make the point that dogs are lovable, appreciative, loyal, etc. So her comparing men to dogs didn't really make sense. If anything, I was generalizing all dogs.
      And I actually know for a fact that not all men are the same, so I wouldn't try to generalize them in any way.

• Ok cheers for clarifying and i obviously take it back. Just misread that the wrong way

What Guys Said 3

• I'm perfectly fine with my computer and collection of games and I'm glad I got this

• I'm not like that

• you kinda need to make your question clearer i kinda dont get what you're infering

What Girls Said 1

• when (some) girls stop being little bitches, (some) guys will stop being dogs.