I feel awful for breaking up with him, it hurt him a lot but it just wasn't working out.

So I broke up with my boyfriend, yesterday. and now today he wants to meet up and talk one last time. he said hell wait 15 minutes and if I don't show up he's going to leave, never talk to me again, and try to be happy..would it be wrong if I showed up? what would it mean? I feel awful for breaking up with him, it hurt him a lot but it just wasn't working out.

11

What Guys Said 1

• ``...try to be happy.''

What a crock!

He's manipulating you and you're falling for it.

He's a high-maintenance drama king.

What Girls Said 1

• I've been in the same situation as your boyfriend, when I met up with my ex a few days after we'd broken up. If there is no chance you'll take him back, and you think he'll just beg and try to win you over, maybe it's not the best idea. It could be that he just wants closure, to make sure that there's nothing else he can do, so he doesn't carry on thinking 'what if.' The fact he says 'one last time' seems to suggest that he does want closure. If you did meet him you could make it clear how you feel right from the start, so you don't give him false hope.

• Yess thank you very much. I just want to end this with no hard feelings.