Does he wants me back?

my ex and me talked on the phone together he talked to me remembering things we did for each other and I still in love like omg like he my true love but he told me he had a dream about me that me and him got back together and he was so happy when he woke up he got mad that me and him broke up but we just friends how can I work this out with him how can I get us back together bc I want us to be happy again I feel love in the air

Just to let y'all know he even said he cares about me like I'm on my girl month he check on me

18

Most Helpful Guy

• U should probably say that you want him back coz I still love you and wait for his reaction probably it will work

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• That's one long ass, run-on sentence.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE