Does he wants me back?

my ex and me talked on the phone together he talked to me remembering things we did for each other and I still in love like omg like he my true love but he told me he had a dream about me that me and him got back together and he was so happy when he woke up he got mad that me and him broke up but we just friends how can I work this out with him how can I get us back together bc I want us to be happy again I feel love in the air

Just to let y'all know he even said he cares about me like I'm on my girl month he check on me

18

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably does, the best way to find out is to ask him directly, or else it will always be a case of "what might have been" for you

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• or you know, he could be lonely? I could be wrong.

• well he was only thinking of me he even told me that he never talked on the phone with other girls but me

• well good on him, I mean, (look I could be seriously wrong), but still, he could be lonely and just want you back, by bringing up old memories, especially only the good ones. he could just be wanting that back.

• U should probably say that you want him back coz I still love you and wait for his reaction probably it will work

• Doubtful

• Maybe.

• Lol he just lonely he wants to fuck u. 😂😂

• well not really I mean me and him broke up bc I was super jealous and went over bored and he don't want no one else but me that's what he told me and he wanted us to work out but people get mad and try to break me and him up bc his ex trying to get with him and he don't want her

• Lol it's boring relationship... just satisfied him in sex then he not gonna leave u.

• Make patch by with him. He is your true lover. And u also love him after breakup.

• U can do not back on your ex its not a good personality but his back in to your side

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!