What would you do if you found a thick block of cocaine?

Watching Scarface kind of prompted my thinkingnon this. I can't say if I did find one that i'd know how to get it turned into cold hard cash for myself, if I tried selling it i'd probably get jumped for it. But giving it to the police or throwing it away sounds like a colossal waste. Doing sounds as bad as giving it to the cops, i've never had the urge to do cocaine. But I guess I would keep it buried somewhere for a rainy day, cause maybe you could exchange it for favors with friends in the black market made down the line. But what would you do, if by random chance you came across cocaine with no apparent owner, that we'll assume couldn't be traced back to you by whoever lost it?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Flush it down the toilet if I could 100% guarentee it wouldn’t get back to me, otherwise I’d leave it wherever it was and call the cops to pick it up

• What if it was a brick of weed?

• Would depend if I needed money, if I was desperate I don’t have as much of a moral objection but if it was in my current situation I’d still flush it lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Not worth the trouble in my opinion. Assuming I found it in a way that wouldn't somehow incriminate upon telling, I'd just give it to the cops. I'd say "hey, there is this large white block of something to hear. I think it's cocaine. Could someone take a look at it?" I wouldn't physically hand it down to them because I'd firstly want to avoid getting any of myself connected with it (dna or whatnot), and secondly I'd want to avoid looking suspicious turning it in.

As unlikely as it may be, going into to a police station with a block of cocaine in hand may cause them to think I'm just a drug dealer who isn't very bright. If I slipped up in my story explaining it to them, that could turn out bad. Nah, I'll just let them deal with it.

Nevertheless, I don't want the trouble of taking it into my possession for even a second. No apparent owner doesn't mean no owner, and slipping up accidentally and alerting something that ties me to police is a no no. (Not to mention I have no wish to use it myself.)

Oh, and same goes if it was a block of weed. I don't want it.

• Man if it was a block of weed i'd be baking brownies lol

• Haha I guess if the owner came back to look for it, you could give them brownies to sooth their rage

• Well this is all assuming it can't be traced back. Realistically if it looked at all otherwise i'f probably not want to even fuck with it

What Girls Said 1

• i throw a party and everyone can share

What Guys Said 5

• I would throw it away. The police 🚨 punish people in my country if you have cocaibe in your hands. We have a verdict from the highest Supreme Court that gave a man freedom (without punishment) because he had cocine in his attic. He didn't put it there but he stored it out of fear. A long story short: "If you" bump in to" cocaibe you have to prove that you where so fucking afraid and did had it "under your possession" under stress or duress. And that is so hard to prove that you was that afraid. So to avoid problems I wound flush it. Don't turned it in.

• Pour it into the gutter, so the cockroaches and other insects in the gutter can get high

• Would you not get it tested to test the purity?

• Where did you find it?

• I didn't, this is just hypothetically speaking. So its like, make it up wherever you'd find it.

• ... yeah, sure dude. The crux of what im asking isn't so much the how it came into your hands, its what you'd try to do. I figure most people would be giving it to the cops

• I probably would too, id hate to get arrested for having it in my possession. Also i'd have a take with my maid about how it got there

• I'd probably try to find someone willing to buy it, and probably sell it for much less than it would usually cost just to get rid of it