How will you let go a relationship after 8 beautiful months and she changes me for another guy?

Like we were dating then this guy comes kisses her
And she is now with him

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes when the flame starts to go out so does the romance. And for a girl when that starts to go she will question/everything/ about her current relationship. It’s possible she decided she wasn’t in it for the long run with you. Sorry to hear it.

Most Helpful Guy

• If she changes you it's because she wasn't okay with you in the first place.

Nevertheless I also feel that it's normal for guys to feel insecure these days, if you don't know if your girls is going to exchange you that easily.

For example I think I have just scared my date away, and basically it was because I didn't really trusted her, after someone told me she exchanged her current crush for been with me.

I simply don't trust that dating scenario, and I think it's the same for other guys. Then you start acting cold, insecure, and somehow controlling.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• That means that they are a fake lover and they were using you, but if you guys were together for 8 months, then i think that's crazy.

• Time heals all