After a breakup 1 week ago I just need help?

I'm angry I'm sad, we split up after a massive fight over his ex, I've tried sending an olive branch to make things civil that inspite of everything I still care and it wasn't meant to be. He insulted me called me names when we broke up when I tried calling him out the phone down yet expected me to run after him then next morning for make up when I was heading to a funeral and when I was furious. People keep saying forget him and move on, he's immature he's an asshole but that doesn't help me I'm in so much pain and I've deleted his number and from fb yet I just feel used

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He is not just being immature but selfish. Try imagine a future and be sincere to you if it looks believable or if you are just idealizing things. Either way broke ups are hard and difficult even if we do not intend to ammend things back

Most Helpful Girl

• People were not the one with him, only yourself knows what best for you, maybe you should take time to think about what you need and not what you want just remember you're human and that you're trying the best that you can everyday

What Guys Said 3

• Despite how you feel it's not really that big of an impact in your life hundreds of people break up and it feels like the end of the world that's only because what was a major part of your life is now gone give it time and fi something else to occupy your time and you'll be good humans are pretty emotionally fragile but they make up for it by being easily repaired with enough time you just can't dwell on it or it will consume you

• U need some one else. If u not mind we well make friends. It may u stress free.

• Then let it feel bad... accept that you were being used.. have the courage to accept it was a mistake..

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!