Just got over a brake-up😢?

I started to date someone at the beginning of the school year. But he always posted depressing stuff on social media. So I told him if he didn't stop, I would leave him. He told me that was just him. And couldn't stop. So I left him. But now he keeps texting me saying that he's going to kill himself. And that its all my fault for him feeling this way. I don't know what to do anymore. That's why I came on here. Can you guys help me? What should I do?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell his parents, he is using you to try and make you feel guilty. By guilt tripping you back into a relationship. This is very common, don't fall for it. Just tell him you are going to tell his parents and get authorities involved. He will most likely stop.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh no honey runnnnn he’s trying to blackmail you to come back to him. Don’t let this kind of people suck the good energy out of you just cause they feel miserable that’s not right.

What Guys Said 1

• If you really are 13 dating shouldn't even be on your mind. Get your priorities right child

What Girls Said 1