Why do we lose feelings?

At first when you break up with someone you are devastated... its like you can't concentrate on anything else, nothing else matters.

You can't move on, you will never move on... then one day it happens and you do. How does this happen from an emotional point of view. Its like one day you just discover that they are no longer important anymore.

15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Simply put in one word: Acceptance.

What Guys Said 4

• Almost 2 years and I'm still trying to get that "they're no longer important anymore." I'm not as devastated as in the beginning, but still not over it entirely.

• the cause of the pain is no longer present you are healing

• I still love my exes after they screwed me over. What is this loss of feeling you are talking about?

• Maybe not important for that person but 2 others. U always important, there is only one of u.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!