Right thing to do?

Hi gang, I've got a question in regards to this girl. I fell in love with someone who doesn't feel the same way. I've never told her this, but I can tell she does not feel the same way. So it's time to move on, and to do that I need to get her out of my head. Unfortunately for me, this girl is friends with all of my friends, so I'm going to see her quite often.

I need to give her some space but I don't want to seem like I'm ignoring her. I want to do the respectful thing and I thought maybe telling her that I'm just giving her space.

Would it be weird if I told her this? We're not that close, but I don't want to seem rude either.

I want to move on the right way; what should I do?

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly man this is a situation that I have been in a million times. You just need to be honest and tell her because if you don't eventually it's going to slip out that you're super into her and if she doesn't feel the same then she is going to be upset that you're upset because she doesn't like you and you're going to be devastated every time you look at her and it's going to be a lot of sadness on both sides and it's just not worth it. Trust me man it's not worth it. I've done this so many times and I just figured out how not worth it it is. Just be honest with her and tell her you can't do hanging out with her.