Will she still look for me?

Me and a girl I dated broke up in 2014 and started dating again in 2016.
She admitted that during that time she would stalk my Facebook to see how I was doing, and after a conversation we had on Facebook in 2015, where she said she didn't want me in her life anymore, I deleted my Facebook shortly thereafter.

About 6 months later she followed me on Instagram and reached out and we started dating again.

Earlier this year she went on a mission for her church and she again said she didn't want to be a part of her life after the church opened her eyes and she said she didn't love me anymore.

I deleted my Instagram and Facebook strictly because I don't want to see what happens in her life when she comes back.

I have a new Instagram under a username she wouldn't be able to guess.

I know she will eventually snap out of her stupid fantasy, and look for me again. Will it even affect her when she sees my Facebook, Instagram, and everything has been deleted?
Even if she comes looking for me, one of my jobs went out of business and I quit the other.

I don't even know how I feel about what I've done. I don't want to lose her but I don't want to see someone else make her happy
Will she still look for me?
1
1