Guys if you blocked your mistress after breaking it off with her, does that mean you think she's like obsessed with you or something?

I've always been very respectful of his space and even covered for him so he didn't get caught on numerous occasions. I realize it was wrong what we were doing but it over now and I accept that. It just bugs me he blocked me because as a gesture it says to me that he doesn't realize how good a friend to him I've been, and how empathetic and understanding to his whole situation. This may sound stupid but given how gracefully and amicably I handled agreeing to cut off contact so he can try to repair things at home, I feel like I at deserve his trust enough not to literally block me.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes people need space. Let his actions reflect him, let your actions reflect you. Be honorable and loving.. that doesn't mean placating and loose. I have taken 2 years to get over a breakup before... It's hard for me. I never blocked any, but I have been blocked... It was a sort of way to stop picking at sores... And it probably was good that she blocked me because I was infatuated with her.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it means that his wife found about you and forced him to do all the blocking as a means to not get a divorce.

What Guys Said 2

• No, it means he is afraid of his wife, not you.

• Wow you think yourself as his mistress ha. How cool you are!!

• Well I was. I'm also his ex. But when he started dating someone else then what else could I be but a mistress?

What Girls Said 1

• Even tho you feel connected to him it's better to cut ties all together. He may be worried if he keeps contact with you, that his partner will find out and things could get even worse.