Guys if you blocked your mistress after breaking it off with her, does that mean you think she's like obsessed with you or something?

I've always been very respectful of his space and even covered for him so he didn't get caught on numerous occasions. I realize it was wrong what we were doing but it over now and I accept that. It just bugs me he blocked me because as a gesture it says to me that he doesn't realize how good a friend to him I've been, and how empathetic and understanding to his whole situation. This may sound stupid but given how gracefully and amicably I handled agreeing to cut off contact so he can try to repair things at home, I feel like I at deserve his trust enough not to literally block me.
3
2