Can't take it anymore.. What can I do?

Husband promised me he would take time off work and wouldn't leave my side at the hospital when our son got here. I gave birth to him last Monday morning. My husband only stayed at the hospital for a couple of hours then left. He said he had to go to work the next day. He didn't give me a choice. He basically told me what he was doing. I was pushing all morning and I was fully exhausted. Especially having to get stitches because he ripped me pretty good. I also had to get 4 pints of blood because I lost so much. My mom who lives in FL came up to baby sit my 1 year old. My daughter didn't stay with my husband because he has no patience at all. I went home Wednesday morning. Thinking my husband is going to take off the rest of the week for the kids and me... nope. I had to do it all by myself. Since I've been in the hospital I had no sleep really. But he didn't care. Both babies would wake up in the middle of the night wanting a bottle or needed a diaper change and not once did he get up a do it. Anyways , I want a divorce and full custody of my children. I can't take it anymore. I have no help here, no family here, no nothing. Any advice?
Can't take it anymore.. What can I do?
Add Opinion