Relationships aren't worth it?

I'll be getting divorced soon, she doesn't want to be married anymore and she's actually already with someone else. We have 4 small kids. But basically I have decided that I'm just done with anything romantic, sexual, or social. I'm 31. People seem to think I'm just "saying this" but I'm truly done. Just focus on work and my kids who will be living with me.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• If that's how you feel then that's your decision. I don't think you should make this decision based on one experience you've had with your ex wife but whatever you want.

• It's not just her. My girlfriend before her also treated me like crap and cheated. But I do understand what you are saying.

• I understand that. Thank you for replying 😊

• No problem 😊

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I'm sorry you feel that way. Sometimes things just don't work out. If you ever do decide to date again then I hope the next girl is wonderful.

• I am on the same page as you however never married and don't have kids. I was however given every reason to not trust anyone so I never want anything ever again.

What Guys Said 3

• I Farted the other day and I swore I did never fast again , but today I Farted and it was loud I almost felt shit come out my ass
    Then I realized farting is wonderful you just have to be careful not to shit yourself,
    So for now own I will let farts rip my ass Andi will enjoy them all

• That's why men should never get married or move in with a chick. It's a trap. We should all get vasectomies.

• Good for u. All the very best.