Why did he unblock?

Hey guys - my boyfriend ghosted and dumped me in June and after me messaging for about a month and not getting a response I gave up. He blocked me everywhere when he dumped but in July unblocked on Whatsapp. I have just noticed be unblocked me on Instagram and was curious as to why? I didn’t block him anywhere as I didn’t want to seem childish...

21

What Guys Said 1

• He unblockes you because he's being childish

• Childish why? To play mind games or what?

• maybe but childish behavior are like this.. It's like a 2 y. o playing with the block unblock button lol

What Girls Said 2

• Perhaps you had annoyed him somehow, (not accusing you, some people get annoyed easily) so he blocked you until recently when he thought you'd give up and he wanted to see what you're doing (you're Instagram posts) I don't know, this is a guess but I hope it helps! :)

• The fact that you still call him your boyfriend and not your ex boyfriend shows that you have yet to move on.

• Boyfriend was the appropriate terminology as I was referring to the past. If I said “ 3 months ago my ex boyfriend blocked me “, you could misinterpret that I’m talking about a previous ex boyfriend or someone who was already my ex who then began to block :)

• No. Stating that he had dumped you in June would already be enough to know that he was your recent ex boyfriend.