How to get a girl back if you were dumb enough to dump her ("I want to be single") and realized afterwards that you love her and want to be with her?

She's single at the moment, but she's a stunner so I bet she's not gonna be single for long. So I gotta be fast not to miss my chance!

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it all depends on how you broke up with her. What did you say or how did you do it.

• I'm kinda embarrassed to admit all this, but here we go... I started to ghost her first, it was somewhere between me wanting to be single/afraid to get super serious with her AND playing games to see how she'd react and if she'd want me enough to make a fight out of it. It was trough message. After that I became an a-hole, trying to get a reaction from her, going between telling her I miss her and trying to hurt her and make her jealous and so on and so forth. It was a bad break up and I'm truly sorry for that. For the whole time she was avoiding me and ignoring my attempts to make her jealous, just basically disappeared from my life all together and didn't want to have anything to do with me. After that we've gotten in better terms. She doesn't avoid me and answers my messages and sounds happy with her life, she doesn't like my some posts but won't unfriend or block me. I know my mistakes and I'm mortified of my behavior after the break but I know I'm a better person than that.

• I'm sorry about you and your boyfriend!
      Yes, I can see that and I bet she doesn't trust me at the moment. I'd go to the moon and back to get her, to be with her, to make her happy and get her to be a part of my life again. I've tried to move on, for months, but I just can't get over her, she's amazing and I know what I've lost. I'm willing to do my best to just fix everything, if only she'd give me another chance. And I'd never hurt her again, if I ever get her back, I won't let her go anymore, that's it, she's the real deal and I'm not kidding. I did actually get her to talk to me not so long ago and we had a pleasant conversation and she didn't sound angry and she even thanked me for helping her, so everything's not lost. Now if I only new she WOULD take me back and COULD trust me or just plain simple had any idea how she felt about me at the moment and if I have any chance with her. But I know non of that.

• Well your best bet right now is to just tell her all of this, tell her how you feel and how she’s the one and that you want to change to be with her. Express every last emotion you have towards this girl, and hopefully she understands and trust you enough to give you another chance. I mean even tell her to come out on a few dates with you just to show her you have changed, give her time to see the improvement your willing to make for her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to her and tell her that you were a stupid ass hole and ask her if there's a chance of her taking you back. And most importantly ask how you can earn her trust back. Remember there's still a good chance that she won't have you. And make sure ur willing to do whatever it takes no matter how long it takes. Just be honest straight to the point and not needy or pushy. Tell her she can take as long as she needs to think about it

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• That's a tough one bro you're going to have to work your ass off to show her you don't have anymore doubts.

• But will she believe though! How can I show her I'm serious and not just playing games and that I don't intend to do the same again or hurt her in any way. I know I screwed up and lost the most amazing girl in the world and I hate myself for that, but now I just need to find a way to get her back and get her to stay cause I'm not going anywhere. I'd do anything if she just gave me another chance.

• If she's with one of us brothers forget it.