Does he like me? Does he even care? Does it seem like he's afraid?

me this guy became friends about a year ago this month. He works on the TRE train. A few months later after we started to talk here and there like 2-3 he started to nudge me here and there. Like lightly tapping my arm or squeezing my shoulder everytime he will walk by me. We kept talking like customer and worker or how ever you call it and so on.

He then one day suggested we should go to the movies together, I agreed but we didn't go do to circumstances he had. He suggested to go the movies again and again we didn't pull through. but lately this month, since I get anxious or depressed quickly. I wasn't feeling well one day since my anxiety was spiking before going our separate ways he offered me a hug.

Like two weeks later I broke down for nor reason. He was sitting around me. But when I started to cry I just looked away. I felt him getting closer too me and when he did he called out my name 3 times. I didn't look at him I just ignored him. So later that day, I sent him a message apologizing for maybe making him feel uncomfortable.
He replied with "it's ok, I just don't like to see you sad". I just don't know what to do anymore, It's been like this for about 2-3 months and I am confused.
he keeps calling me "lil This and littlebthat". I send him messages on fb and he replies back and sometimes he doesn't and just reads them. He also asked what my school schedule will be like? But a week or so I confronted him with something he said about me saying I was "at a stalking mode". When we were speaking about that his voice became softer and lower towards me. I told him it wasn't him it was the person who kept asking him personal questions and he said "I'm sorry I didn't know it wasn't you". Well we kept talking that day and out of nowhere he opened up his arms towards me and hugged me. He did change back to morning schedule.
I didn't do anything wrong. It just hurts that too me at some degree he cares. I'm so hurt.

What do y'all think?

01

What Guys Said 1

• Afraid of what?

• Well he has been divorced once before and was going to get married the 2nd time but it never happened. Like afraid to fall for someone again.

• He talks to s lot of females but isn't the same way with them like he is too me. He even got in between this guy who wasn't even being rude. He sat with me so the guy can leave. A guy friend wouldn't do that unless I was in danger.

• Don’t be so sure. Why don’t you ask him what’s up

What Girls Said 0