Why would he text me again after 2 weeks of no contact?

So I started to become friends with this guy when I was with my ex. We were friends for a month, then my ex and I broke up. I still had talked to this friend almost on a daily basis when with my ex. Then I started hanging out with this friend more when my ex and I had broke up. We spent a few nights together, hung out, cooked together. we had kissed and stuff (no sex -- I made it QUITE clear I don't have sex unless in a relationship), and I did stay at his house a few times (he had wanted me to). He had just recently finalized his divorce, but had been separated from the girl for about 8 months. I knew all this going in. I don't remember how it came up, but we talked about what we were hoping to get out of our recent "hanging out" and what not. He had told me he didn't know what he wanted, and was scared of rejection and being in a relationship right now and getting close. He asked if I was mad. I said, no.. but did say I was slightly disappointed. He told me he did enjoy spending time with me and the physical aspect cause it had been so long. I left his house that morning and we texted a few times throughout the day (nothing like we normally would). After that night I didn't hear from him for two weeks. Until tonight he texted me and was like, "Hey.. still mad at me?" I didn't think I'd hear from him again. So I responded back and was like, "No.. why would I be?" I don't know if he was just bored and decided to contact me after a few weeks, or was just trying to give me time to "cool down" and not be mad.. since he seems to think I am, though I'm not. I wanted to just continue to be his friend if we couldn't be involved.

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that he wants to move on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;