He didn't text me at all today, should I just move on?

Alright so My birthday was a couple days ago, and my cousin and his cousin came to my party, everything was really good my birthday was great then my cousin said his cousin likes me and no we are not remotely related what so ever, and s I messaged him on fb saying thanks for coming blah blah blah, he asked for my number and we have been txting we cut the conversation short the night before cause he fell asleep but he texted me the next day he was texting me all this stuff like "What do you look for in guys," and wanting to hang out, and we were talking then he texted me "Goodnight <3 :)" and I said Goodnight and his name, he didn't say anything and no response it has been since 11 last night and nothing, I ended up texting him saying "Good luck with your first day" and we were talking but he suddenly stopped texting me last night around 10 and he hasn't texted me at all being like sorry I didn't respond last night or anything, and he didn't text me at all today, should I just move on, and don't be a *** saying you like your cousin we aren't related what so ever.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy doesn't contact you he's not really into you and family should be of limits cause if it goes bad you still have to see them and awkward moments etc...

What Guys Said 2

• It hasn't even been a full day. Calm down, drama queen.

• dident you post this yesterday lol ?and just keep texting him its to early to say atm..

What Girls Said 1

• wow give it a chance, he's just taking his time.