How to break up with a girl whom u dont like anymore because of her bad and annoying habits?

anubhav2011
There's a girl I am dating who works in the building next to mine. We met on a dating site. I think everybody tries to be their best when they meet someone new. I liked her too in the beginning. But she is getting onto my nerves now. She would call every time from her office whenever she gets free time between work. And my work includes greater responsibilities and it gets affected when I talk to her in the middle of my work. Also she gives me threats that she wouldn't talk to me if I don't pick up the phone. Once I didn't pick it up just to see if she would call again. She called an hour later. There are many more things that annoy me and I can't disclose here. Advise me how to get rid of her without breaking her heart.
2
2