Is it really a girls job to keep her man's head from turning?

I hate how men always presume a women is in charge of fixing things when the sexual needs of both go unmet. If I haven't done a damn thing wrong, and still look good enough to turn as many heads as he turns his for, why is it assumed I'm not turning my head? Peter piper picked a pack of peppered pickles.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you consider yourself and attractive woman then do not waist your time with a guy who would rather look at other women or men if that is his hidden secret lol

What Guys Said 15

• Eyes wander I doubt he's doing because he wants to upset you hell I look at literally everyone but that's because I'm paranoid

• A great sex life is 50% of the relationship, if I'm not happy with the sex or lack there of I'm gone quick.

• Nope, but I expect the same from her. I know I am not a god, so eye candy is allowed both ways.

• No, it's both party's responsibility.

• It's pickled peppers. If he is turning his head the opposite way then keeping his head fixed on you may not be the issue. He could just be getting bored and may be better off with someone else. He may have "settled" for convenience and is still looking for ”the one".

• Not her job. But looking is harmless. Why not look together?

• Okay then. What about pleasing one's self? If he is wanking a lot and watching porn so much that he is satisfied and not willing to work on the relationship is it wrong for the girl to find the same satisfaction. Porn not being what women like, so that would mean sexting and such with other people she would never meet.

• What people conceive as fair I don't really care much about to be honest. Men have always been allowed be society to do things women will be shamed for. But your right finding someone else might be my best option for me. I just know it's not best for everyone.

• I understand that. But staying with somebody just because of kids, in the long term it can be worse for them. I'm speaking from experience.
      If porn doesn't do it for you, and you have already talked and he doesn't listen, finding somebody new might be the best choice for you unfortunately.

• I mean... As long as he is just looking... I'm sure you check some guys abs too when you are on the beach.

• I am a guy. I have a pulse. I will look but not touch.
    Guys are visual creatures we are hard wired to look.

• Not really

• You have a duty to keep him satisfied, just as he has the duty of keeping you. If you slack off, expect head turning.

• Pfft, like you don't check out guys yourself? Give me a break.

• Men will always look at boobs or beautiful women (it would say it's in our basic instincts), you only have to find a guy that behaves, that doesn't actually go after other girls.

• Cause you should be my sexual vice. I should not want to think of anyone else when it comes to sex. Sex and you should be the same in my head

• there's a reason we have eyes... it's to look at stuff. Let's all look together ;)

• Well, yeah, just like it is the opposite. Girls cheat too

• They do. Actually statistically women in America cheat more then men currently.

• I think it's easier because more single men are willing to have sex with an involved female. It's really not fair for anyone to cheat. But your right woman can do it pretty easily.

• They're better at covering it up, that's why

What Girls Said 1

• No. It's should be a girls job to not tolerate being disrespected and leave if she isn't. If she is dating somebody who has wandering eyes, whose fault is it? Her for not opening up her mouth or leaving. Firstly you don't want any man lusting after you. That's how you know they lust after other women. In marriage, it IS your job as well as his. Since I don't believe in premarital sex, the answer is always a no.