Will he eventually realize that what he did was wrong?

I broke up with my ex for almost 2 months, we've been trying to work things out. I've been there for him and tried to help him when necessary.. until yesterday. Yesterday I found out that he is with another girl, and decided to cut all ties with him. Will he eventually realize that what he did was wrong?

We were trying to work in our relationship when I found out that he had another girl.. he did not tell me.. and he did not post her or anything on his social media
We were trying to work in our relationship (to see if we would stay together) when I found out that he had another girl.. he did not tell me.. and he did not post her or anything on his social media
His answer to solving the issue was that he had to see how everything was going between me and him
He also told me that he was going to be out of state for a few but come to find out that he lied to me

21

What Guys Said 1

• Wait a second... what exactly did he do wrong? You already broke up with him. Is there a cooldown period between relationships, because I don't think so.

• We were trying to work in our relationship (to see if we would stay together) when I found out that he had another girl.. he did not tell me.. and he did not post her or anything on his social media

• You might wanna just give up on him, because he obviously knows he did something wrong and isn't ready to admit it.

What Girls Said 2

• Wait, wait, wait. No. You can't go getting pissed at him if y'all were already separated. What, did you two specifically say you wouldn't date while apart?

• On working*

• It's an unfortunate loophole then. Sorry :(

• you broke up with him and your saying another girl? that is very selfish of you to do that too!

• but he did nothing wrong