Will he eventually realize that what he did was wrong?

hpereira
I broke up with my ex for almost 2 months, we've been trying to work things out. I've been there for him and tried to help him when necessary.. until yesterday. Yesterday I found out that he is with another girl, and decided to cut all ties with him. Will he eventually realize that what he did was wrong?
+1 y
We were trying to work in our relationship when I found out that he had another girl.. he did not tell me.. and he did not post her or anything on his social media
+1 y
We were trying to work in our relationship (to see if we would stay together) when I found out that he had another girl.. he did not tell me.. and he did not post her or anything on his social media
His answer to solving the issue was that he had to see how everything was going between me and him
He also told me that he was going to be out of state for a few but come to find out that he lied to me
1
2