Sorry not sorry?

How many women would accept an apology from a guy who is still yelling at you while he says he is Sorry?

My man will do something completely inconsiderate and thoughtless, but if I get hurt feelings and point it out he will then snap at me and be so rude I end up even more hurt. Eventually after two hours of being sad and by myself he will maybe apologize but with a backlash of lecturing of how I am unreasonable and he did not do anything he is sorry. I tried to explain to him this is not really an apology but he still seems to think he is off the hook and I should just be satisfied that is the end of it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Zero women. Sorry isn't just a 5 letter word found in a dictionary if it is said out of habit n not really meant.

• Not true, a lot of women do, and put up w far worse. if it was zero then she wouldn't have asked. they weigh how much they love him w how much theyll put up w, and when they care more than the other and need it to feel better as a person they get gutted emotionally and dont know its wrong cuz thats all theyve known

• I see a guy who is just plain rude and thinks his shit don't stink... roses really smell like poo poo. I better stop throwing a fit now. Gotta go bye.

• ;p ur q proves u dont know shit about people, especially guys which is y everyone (including me) told u he's not genuine and full of shit. so take the advice u asked 4 n deal w it however ud like.

• Question: why are you with someone that makes you feel worse when you already feel like shit? That's like being sick, watching someone shit in your cereal & then presume to eat it.

• You two clearly aren't compatible..

• Sounds like a complete asshole. You deserve better!

• It depends on if ur wrong and hurt cuz u didn't get ur way, etc. either way he's apoligizing to shut u up. whether u lie to urself n pretend its true or w/e is up to u

• That's messed up. Have you tried standing your ground and force him to apologise unconditionally?

• Yes. He usually yells at me. He will say very degrading things. Point out my flaws that have no relevance to the argument and then if I tell him I want to stop talking and need space he refuses to give it to me.

• That's a tough one. Can your family support you? I supported my sister during her divorce, again what do I know, I am from a third world 'sexist' country.

• I wish i had a brother or sister like you

• I don't think any girl would accept it

What Girls Said 0