What can I do to get my ex boyfriend to leave me alone?

My ex boyfriend still won't leave me alone even after I've told him so many times that we've been over since he gave me an STD from cheating on me he still keeps calling me and saying I'm the one who gave it to him and acts like he did nothing wrong to hurt me and that I'm the one who hurt him when I never did nothing to hurt him and he says he's clean but I think he knew he had it all that time and didn't want to tell me because then he would have to admit that he cheated on me and cleared it up on his own went to get tested and said he was clean then continued blaming me for everything and I don't know what else to do to get him to leave me alone any ideas because I'm stuck and at a loss on what to do

24

Most Helpful Guy

• The best thing is to ignore him, he wants your attention so he will say whatever to get it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to ignore him , block his number if you can if none of this works then tell him if he don't leave you alone then you are going to the police

• I've done all that and I've told him that as well he acted like he didn't hear me so I just ignore him since its all I can do right now

What Guys Said 3

• If he just keeps calling and nothing else, why don't you ignore his calls?

• I do ignore them I only pick up to tell him to leave me alone

• Block his number and otherwise get him a girlfriend with an STD who gets infatuated with him just as much as him with you.

• Restraining order seems like it will work

What Girls Said 1

• Do not pay him any attention. I'd he continues bothering you, talk to your parents or a teacher or the police I mean if it gets serious.. Trey to block him from everything and do not speak to him like ever again.. you may have STD so go ahead and get tested.