Why first love always cheats 😒?

11

What Girls Said 1

• I think it really depends on when your first love was, sometimes it just to do with immaturity, considering most people get in their first relationships when they're young.

What Guys Said 1

• Excluding malicious intent, cheating us often related to the other party being dissatisfied with something that they feel the third party can fix or temporarily relieve. Make no mistake, cheating instead of being honest is an awful thing to do, but it can also be an oppurtunity of self reflection. My first girlfriend cheated on me, we we're young and she was an attention whore. I learned that I wasn't giving her enough attention and focused too much on myself at the time. Doesn't excuse what she did but it did allow me to mature more at a younger age. I can't say why he or she cheated on you, all I can say is to move on and use the experience to improve future relationships.