Why my girlfriend broke up with me out of the blue? How can I fix it?

Anonymous
We been too together for 6 month and everything was going great. We talked and texted each other every today. Made plans to go out. Then out of the blue, I've received a text from her saying that we should take a break because she so stress out and needed time to think and catch up in school work. I honestly don't know why she did this if it only going to make her stress out more. I have communication with her best friend and she been helping me out with this. Her best friend have told me that my girlfriend have told her she still have feeling for me that have never changed but she doesn't know what she wants to do. She makes me very happy when ever I see or talk to her. We joke around and express ours feeling to each other and I love spending every sec, hour, and min with her, but I honestly don't know why she did this especially out of the blue. She told me I didn't do anything wrong. That I make her very happy and I been a great boyfriend. What should i do? Im confused.
0
3