Why not just tell the truth about why the break up is happening? Guys only please... GOOD PERSON?

You know that a girl you dated is a good girl and you say "its just not you, nothing wrong with you, and you are a good person"

Why would you dump someone knowing they have good intentions? and why not just tell the truth about why the break up is happening?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting you ask this sort of thing because girls do this all the time to good guys out there and not tell us the REAL reason why and they try to say garbage like "we can still be friends". Now to be clear, I don't think it's right for either men or women to do this. It's just the same as saying that you are not what they thought you would be or things didn't go as "planned", or they just didn't want to tell you that they found someone else or are with someone else. People say this crap to "let someone down easy". It's more of an insult than an honor. With that being said, they just want to ease their guilt and to not have any "drama". By doing it this way, it's supposed to send the signal that they still "care", but it ruins all of that because of where they are sending you while inviting the other undeserving people in to take your place. When someone does this I just never talk to them again. Don't waste your time with those that don't appreciate your worth. Move on, move forward, and remember this experience when the shoe is on the other foot, because since you will have guys chasing you at some point, someday it will be...

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• They don't want to tell you the truth because they don't want to have to deal with a girl crying and pleading. They want to almost convince you that is a mutual and good thing. This way their reputation is in tact, and they probably feel better about "breaking your heart."

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I think the breakers way of hiding what an asshole he is. He knows why he wants to break up with U, but if the breaker to the breaky the truth, the breakiy wouldn't be heart broken, but mad as hell that she let herself be taken in by such an ass.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I no this says guys only...sorry just curious... were ye going out for like less than 3 months? or how long?

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;