Gift after break up and blocked?

My ex and I recently went though a break up, it wasn't nasty just ended it and kinda were still both jealous over each other. He for some reason blocked me on all social media and my number I don't know why. Maybe this is his way of coping? So I decided to reach out and make him a man crate (like a gift basket but for guys) I put all his favorite things in there and got some of them even engraved. I put time, money, and effort, I wrote a nice card and left it at his house. Since my number was blocked I had a mutual friend telling him it was outside. He said I brought it in thank you. This was last night and I've yet to hear from him and anything? Is it wrong for me to want at least a thank you? Or should I never made a nice gesture? Why isn't he contacting me?

• He will contact you give it a few days to sink in
    33%(1)60%(6)Vote71%(5)
  • He's an asshole and doesn't deserve you
    67%(2)40%(4)Vote29%(2)

Most Helpful Girl

• He will contact you give it a few days

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he just doesn't want to do anything with you, in all means he is not an asshole that doesn't deserve you. After i broke up with my ex we lost all contact too and i think we both prefered it that way, and maybe you should forget him cause i really don't see why tf anyone would make a breakup basket and expect a thanks

• He's also my mechanic so I wanted to be on good terms... so I can still go there. It want a break up basket it was more of a I'm sorry hope things can work out. We are adults here regardless a thank you should be given.

• It wasn't a *