Girlfriend tried to kill herself?

Girlfriend an i got into an argument and she tried to kill herself after. Should i leave her

89

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say to leave her unless you don't like her and don't want to be with her, but I think you should get her help or communicate with her family so they can.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls say stay men say leave. If someone doesn't care about their own life just think about how they would feel about yours if an argument went really bad and the caught you slipping

What Girls Said 7

• do not leave her now at this very life and death situation... be there for her.

• Well I think that would be the worse time to just leave, try to apologize or make up for whatever happened. I dont think you want her death on your hands

• Depends. How long have you been together? Do you love her?

• 6 months not so much anymore

• I would reach out to her family. Let them know what is going on (if they don't already) and tell them that your relationship with her is damaging to you and you are getting out of it. You are not responsible for her, no matter what she or anyone else says.

• No! Say with her, you leaving will just make her even more suicidal! Talk to her, listen to how she feels and be open with your feelings, let her know that you will be there for her.

• I just want to decide between stupid or asshole but I think I will go for both

• If you like her, then stay with her if not, break up ans ask her friends to take care of her and talk to them about her suicidal thoughts

• I wouldn't leave her just because of that. If you care about her you'll try to get her some help

What Guys Said 8

• Leave her. Don't be an asshole while you doing it but if she reacts like this after an argument it's time to stop for your own goods before its too late.

• That's a psycho right there, trying to kill herself over an argument?

• Bruh the argument started because i was rubbing one of cause she hasn't wantes to fuck for 2 months I don't know what is going on

• Did she really though? No disrespect, but disgustingly enough a lot of girls think "attempting suicide" is a great way of getting a guy to stay. My ex did it a lot. I was too ignorant to realize it's all just an act for attention.

• Uhm... don't leave someone for depression?

• Tell her to seek some fucking therapy.

• Yes you should

• That's the last thing u sounld do.

• Yes lol