Could things still be working to bring us together again?

I met someone very special when I was at my first job. We casually dated while we worked together, and we stopped once I quit. But she reached out and we eventually became a couple.
We broke up after some time due to religious beliefs.
After almost a year and a half, I reached out to her because of a vivid dream of her, and she told me she didn't want me in her life.
6 months later, she reached out to me because she had a feeling from God to reach out to me.
After some disagreements, we were gonna part ways again, but I told her I loved her and she didn't let me go, and she told me a month later she was going on her mission but she had fallen in love with me.
We had many tough moments but she pushed me away before she left and broke it off while on her mission on Valentine's day.

But 4 months later, in June, I sent her the most heartfelt message I could, and she just sent me conversion articles and accused me of trying to change her.

She stopped responding, and although I tried to move on, I can't. My friends believe once she breaks the honeymoon stage of her religion, she will search for me and try to re-establish our relationship.

When we werent together before, it felt our paths were moving along to be together again, and we found our way back to each other.

I can't describe the feeling I feel that we will return to each other. That feeling is strong.

I don't want to lose her, but I know I can't do anything. I can't seem to move on...

11

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe just give her some time, and she may come back. If she doesn't, then reach back out to her. If she still doesn't want you in her life, it may be best to let her go.

What Guys Said 1

• You never know. She may come back. There's hope.