Am I really that terrible?

so I was in class and this teacher makes Me stand up and ask a question and I'm unable to answer it then he insults me and when he takes attendance he told me that I marked u as absent, I feel so humiliated and all friends and the whole class was laughing at me I just want to kill myself everyone thinks I'm stupid and dumb

412

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't kill yourself, because:

1. Crowd (class in your case) is stupid. Just plain stupid. They want to laugh at anybody just to hide their insecurities.
    2. Some teachers are just assholes.
    3. Neither of those are worth your embarrassment, your tears, your misery and your death. Things won't always be that bad :)

• things have been bad since four years and I am in depression since

• I agree with all these guys. It get so much better later in life. That's why you fight through. My parents were a-holes. I didn't have many teachers that picked on me but I had a few that were religious nuts who scared the crap outta me. I'm an adult now, married with kids and own my own business. Make my own hours and enjoy the hell outta my life. It gets better, I swear!

• @WingGirl thank you. Shine on 🌞🌞

Most Helpful Girl

• No but you should definitely talk to the school counselors about what is transpiring at these times. That is not appropriate behavior of an educator.

What Guys Said 11

• Why is this "Break up & Divorce"? I'd just say to him or her "Fuck off will ya?" "You're an adult aren't you? So be mature and respectful you piece of shit" "As you sound like some teenage bully you dumb idiot teacher"

• My teachers bully me for my learning disability I know how you feel
    Talk to someone higher up and get that taken
    If you wanna talk about life stuff Im here for you
    Wishing you the best❀️

• yeah I went through shit like that in school pissed me off. was why i quit high school and went into the Army. and ended up in Vietnam

• huh you did nothing wrong its your teacher whos in the wrong and kids are just mean try to block it out

• What was the question? Was it something like "pls show on the map where Canada is" and you poined at Asia? πŸ˜‚

• It happens with everyone , Don't think about it :)

• No .

• No. Your teacher is a dick. I'd talk to him about it, and if he still acts like a dick go to his superiors. He is in charge of educating you, and he should be professional about it

• No. Your teacher is!

• You have principles and councilors! Use them! You teacher needs to be fired

• What was the question?

What Girls Said 3

• no you are not terrible some teachers are just jerks I had a primary school teacher who would embarrass me every chance she had which was every school day for the whole year then when I was in high school I was given detention just because I was failing English

• Report the teacher. She can't count you absent for not knowing a question

• what if he was just telling that to make me feel terrible and when report him he laughs and tells I didn't mark u absent

• No you are not