Why don't you respond back?

Ladies when I add you onto my friends list on myspace/facebook,etc and you accept my request., then I send you a message you don't reply back?

Then seriously why accept my request
then y not delete me if they don't find me attracive.Will you rather keep us on your list and just don't say anything back for fun..

41

Most Helpful Girl

• personally I, don't add every guy who adds me. if I added him, that means I liked him. so if he wrote me something, I would respond back. If they don't answer, that means they just added you to have more friends and do not care about anything else...

• Jesh that's what I thought too, they added me because they were intrested but why add someone just to get more friends?You don't know me and don't wanna get to know me

• Many people do so. some of my friends add everyone who adds them and I'm like, do you talk with your 900 friends? why do you even add all of them? and she told me she just doesn't want to "offend" them by rejecting their request. and some of my friends add people not because of "not offending" them, but to gain more number of friends. that's totally lame.

What Girls Said 3

• I kinda know the feeling.

• I know right? Why don't guys message me when I add them. Oh well, some girls think you added them just to have friends or they may think you are a MySpace w#ore. NO problem though, sometimes you have to wait for them to approach you.

• Basically what heyitsdan said. Or they just want more friends on their friends list.

What Guys Said 1

• they.. have a bf/ thing with someone.. they don't find you attractive.. and they add you to be nice..