She dumped me but is desperate for attention?

Hey guys. Let me explain the story.

My ex-girlfriend dumped me months ago. Right after she broke it off, everybody notices the mind games she played. It was blatantly obvious. It damaged me quite significantly. She anticipated me to chase but I didn't.

Continuing on with the story, any girl I would talk to, she would stare and give them a really dirty look. She keeps on staring at me. She is always attention seeking.

She kinda knows I am seeing somebody.

But anyways, one day, I see her in the gym doing a class (which is how we met) and she absolutely has the dirtiest attitude and being super "loud". She would say "I don't want to be here." She would make sure everybody could hear it.

But the next time I didn't hit the class, apparently she was in the happiest mood.

20

What Girls Said 2

• She’s very childish. Sounds like she’s jealous too. She wants you back. Talk to her and ask her why she’s doing this

• Let her grieve in the way that works for her

• What are you trying to say? is she not over me?

• why would she be grieving when she was the one that broke things off.

What Guys Said 0