She dumped me months ago. Now wants my attention?

Hey guys. Let me explain the story.

My ex-girlfriend dumped me months ago. Right after she broke it off, everybody notices the mind games she played. It was blatantly obvious. It damaged me quite significantly. She anticipated me to chase but I didn't.

Continuing on with the story, any girl I would talk to, she would stare and give them a really dirty look. She keeps on staring at me. She is always attention seeking.

She kinda knows I am seeing somebody.

But anyways, one day, I see her in the gym doing a class (which is how we met) and she absolutely has the dirtiest attitude and being super "loud". She would say "I don't want to be here." She would make sure everybody could hear it.

But the next time I didn't hit the class, apparently she was in the happiest mood.

just curious about her attitude. What’s up with it?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• That doesn’t sound like she wants your attention, sounds like she wants to make you uncomfortable in the class so you stop going.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're better off not having someone like this in your life and doing whatever the fuck you want. Ignore her and delete her off all your social media accounts.

What Girls Said 1

• She sounds so immature. Just stay clear of her since she just wants attention from you and probably anyone else who will give it to her. See if you can change your schedule a little to help avoid when she is at the gym.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds toxic, she is not emotionally secure enough alone to be in a healthy relationship.