Is boyfriend getting bored of me?

So my boyfriend of one month and I went out today, the date was pretty standard, we went for a walk and chilled in the car for like 2 hours all together but we didn't talk much, just fooled around. Then he said that we should be heading home because it's better to spend less time together while it's interesting, than more time while being bored. He then drove me home and now I don't know what to think - is he bored of me and does he want to break up, or maybe this just isn't our day? Advice really needed. Thanks :)

36

Most Helpful Guy

• He may just have some stuff on his mind. Best to speak to him about it

• It's not that for sure, because he would say something... I think he just got bored or something

• Yeah actually a lot :) but today he seems off

• Then maybe it's just one of those days. I wouldn't read too much into one incident. If it happens repeatedly then you guys really need to talk about it

Most Helpful Girl

• I will not get bored of my s/o especially in the beginning stages coz that's when we get to know each other and explore one another. After driving you home, did he text you? or call you?

• Noo because it happened an hour ago. Tomorrow we're going to a picnic with his friends tho so I'm not sure if that plays a factor here...

• After a date with my boo ill def text him right away coz ill miss him as soon as he leaves. there's an unspoken agreement between me and him about reaching out to each other once we part.

• 5d

aww thanks for the MHO. How are you and boyfriend now?

What Guys Said 5

• Sounds like he's getting bored. And just wants to fool around

• You both really need to share an hobby to spend as much time together as you both can

• Don't worry dear. You will be get a good one if he go away...

• Maybe this wasn't your day.. wait for few day...
    I think it's too early to take any decision

• Keep him interested by being silent

• Interesting thought, but doesn't it bore someone even more?

• Never, it makes him curious which keeps him close. Nobody like Noise you see😉

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah he's getting bored

• I would be the first to break up