Why did you break up with your last girlfriend or boyfriend?

1313

Most Helpful Girl

• He didn't want to be exclusive after 4 months and having sex and meeting each other's families and friends. Enough was enough

• Technically since he didn't see the relationship as exclusive, he was never your boyfriend.

• Right and the thing was he did see himself as my boyfriend. That's how he introduced me to other people and we had that whole talk. But then on the second hand, he also wanted to keep his options open. It was alll a bunch of crap

I agree with you coolbreeze! I didn't want to put any more time into something that wasn't really going anywhere

• He misrepresented himself to you and that wasn't fair or right. He should had been upfront with you told you from the beginning that he wanted to keep his options open

Im glad you ended it early with him. Some girl's try to wait it out at least for 8 months to a year to give a guy more time. The longer you wait on a person the more time you waste. He should had kept things real with you. This is why dating gets tough because people don't know what they want and they waste other people's time.

Most Helpful Guy

• She had several bad habits but the ones I couldn't put with were the smoking, drinking, & weight gain. She actually thought she could get fat and I would be okay with it. In 18 months she stayed the same for about 3 months, then she gained weight... and stayed that way.
    The last 3 months I seriously DGAF about being with her. And the more I drifted, the harder she tried to keep me; ex. there was sex that was off limits when we first met, then that changed. She even GAVE me (threesome) one of her friends! Unbelievable. smh.

• She should had got her act together for you.

• 3d

Yup, nail on the head! Happy to share dude. And thanks for the MH.

• 3d

Your very welcome. Thank you for adding an opionion to my question.

What Girls Said 12

• We just drifted apart. Also his mum wanted him to break up and that guy did everything his mother said.

• He should had followed his heart and not listen to his mom.

• Welp that's what he always did. Now he's ended up with a job that he hates because he did what his mother wanted him to. It's his loss, not mine.

• Yeah true it is his lost. He seems miserable. lol.

• divorce. we had different plans for the future.
    he's a good guy, we just weren't compatible.

• Ended bc of distance

• I’ve actually tried to remember what happened lots of time but I have no idea what happened.

• He didn't want to be with me

• he was a control freak, jealous and possessive.

• he have to move away.

• He cheated on me

• He said I am not beautiful or kinky enough when in fact he had erectile problems.

• My last boyfriend was emotionally abusive and thought it would be a good idea to start threatening my family members to try to keep me under his thumb.

• That is crazy. Im sorry that you had to deal with that.

• No worries. It's over now. At the time it was very scary but if he hadn't overplayed his hand and threatened them I'd still be stuck with him. That was like a slap in the face.

• Some guy's are just crazy and want to be control freaks and possesive. He wanted a lot of control and power. Being around somebody like that is scary. I'm glad your not with him anymore. Threating the family is going to far.

• He drove me up the fucking wall. He liked to argue about stupid pointless shit.

• He kind of told my best friend she could just walk around topless🙃

• That was bad on his part.

• Yeah not why i broke up with him though, he got mad at me for being mad at him and making him feel bad cause of the joke, and he got pissed at my friend for telling me and her boyfriend 🤷

What Guys Said 12

• Because in a 3 month span (90 days) I did an experiment. At the end of each day, 11:00pm, I marked my calendar G,. B,. E. good day, bad day, even = OK. At the end I had 9 good days, 22 even (OK), and a sad 59 bad days. This had nothing to do with my work day. You can't try this if you cannot leave work at the door. Almost 10 days I left to go to work and already had a B for the calendar. We were at war getting out of bed.

• She was too clingy and wouldn't back off. Would freak out any time I wanted time to myself. Tried to get me to sign a lease after a month and a half.

• Wow man she tried to put pressure on you. Signing the least was extreme on her part.

• My mom woke me up and, my girlfriend disappeared in an another timeline.😂😂

• Extreme violence against me, and fear for my life.

• Wow man that sucks. Some people are just crazy. Im glad you got out of that.

• She didn't know what she wanted

• She was prude

• She broke with me because I went on vacation and didn't text even though I told her I wouldn't be able to talk

• She was a control freak. Couldn't even have any female friends

• she cheated on me me a drug addict.

• I didn't love her.

• She left me cause I slit my throat in front of her.

• Wow man. I hope your ok from that.

• I'm bipolar. I just live with it. We would be together still if it wasn't for the fact she had kids. And I was really really absurdly horrible to her after the breakup. Love makes me stupid.

• Couldn't afford her lifestyle...