Girls don't have honesty, but they expect it from others. Girls don't have genuine emotions but they expect it from others?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever actually met a woman or have you only read about them on MGTOW forums?

Most Helpful Guy

• Some do, some don't its important to realize that people are different.

What Girls Said 4

• Girls don't have genuine emotions? Do you think we're all robots with no feelings at all? I don't know who hurt you in the past, but these generalisations are completely out of order.

• While I cannot speak for everyone but I firmly believe honesty is the best policy. So naturally I expect it, also I don't think lack of honesty falls only on women. There are a fair amount of men out there too who will lie to get what they want then spill the truth. No one is perfect and you may be talking to the wrong girls. I do hope you find someone special ☺

• While I agree that honesty is the best policy, as a general rule. Do you think there are times when being honest is not best or helpful?

• @BarryBJ I'm sure there are a lot of girls out there that are like me. You just haven't met one yet, I am positive you will ☺

• Thank you for being kind.

• You said it right girls not woman. So stop messing with girls. Find a woman.

• Maybe your talking to the wrong girls. Some girls are pretty honest about things and can have feelings it's not impossible to find that girl

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!