Why would you cheat?

i just got out of an eight month relationship with a girl that has a two year old boy, gave them anything and everything i had to offer. Treated them like my queen and prince even though he is not my actual kid he was treated as mine. Why would you cheat on someone that gives that to you and your child?

103

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s her loss. The reason she cheated doesn’t matter. You were willing to be there for her AND her kid. She shouldn’t have cheated. You’re an awesome guy. Not many guys would do that. Eight months is a hell of a lot better then 8 years. Better sooner then later. I feel for her kid. He’s going to have a hard life. Kids should always come first.

Most Helpful Guy

• Would anything you read here needs to matter? Or you need consolation that it is her fault?

Also, how would some one cheat depends on the opinion of the one who was affected as well, not the one causing it alone.

Moral:- Everytime, when there is a discord of opinion and some one is hurt, the other party cheated to get mental satisfaction. Makes sense?

• the question is why would you cheat. that was just a personal description of the question. its not looking for why she cheated. what would cause you to cheat

• That my friend, is a long story.

One pointer may go to upbringing. Always being hurt or neglected from the family members or social circle, mostly the opposite sex, may cause this. It's called a psychopaths' drive.

One pointer directs to thrill factor, or gender domination.

There is one factor when some one has the skills of a con artist.

Revenge from one, vented on the successors- is also one.

Urges unquenched can be another. That is to say partner not meeting expectations.

Fantasy to reality. Some have hidden fantasies, that grow untamed and burst on opportunity.

Jealousy and Suspicion can also play a part.

Taboo accident can also cause this. An accidental encounter felt so good, don't want to stop.

Forced and blackmail can also be there.

Stockholm syndrome can also be included. Feel had to feel tad.

Well these I could think up now, but there can be many many more.

• Sean. Seems I have made Astoriana, hurt and relive her pain, via my opinion. Do convey my apology to her. It was unintentional, yet her emotions were hurt. If possible, please forgive me.

I understand her position, and know exactly how hard it is to grow out of the cheated mindset, being there myself. If within my reach, will help in doing so, if called for.

Do convey.

What Girls Said 9

• Some people don't think about others and their partner, you could be a 10/10 boyfriend and if they want to cheat on you they will none the less.

• She didn’t love you. That’s usually the only reason someone cheats: they don’t actually love their partner.

• do you think it could be a personal thing as well?

• Also, it is a matter of choice. Just because one does not think a relationship is working out and starts venturing, makes the other equally guilty, if they found out and burst out immediately, you know what I am saying?

• @sp1dy what part of “take your condescension and go” was unclear to you?

• I would never cheat

• I don't get it either. There's a special place in hell for cheaters.

• There's no why for cheating. There should be no cheating. But people can be very cruel and selfish. Just accept what happened and move on. Bear in mind it's not you. She was the one that didn't know how to appreciate you.

• That's sad. She didn't really love you and appreciate you.

• you'd have to ask her that?
    sorry to hear about it m8.

• yeah I've asked but it is just pointed back at me. i can't go ha. g out with my friends for an hour or so without her flipping out and telling me to pack my stuff

• nothing I just wouldn't.

• OK so lack of three things affection, appreciation and attention can be enough for a person to look elsewhere.
      that said if none of those were missing then the person is what I like to call a narcissistic tosser.

• The new guy has a bigger piece

• there are numbers of reasons but have you ever ask her why?

• yeah, the finger just gets pointed back at me, but the question is why would you cheat. that was just a personal description of the question. its not looking for why she cheated. what would cause you to cheat

• one of the reasons for that would be l wasn't happy with the relationship and that l found someone else better.

What Guys Said 2

• One word, hypergamy. The females desire to trade up. All most men are to women like that is a dildo with an ATM attached.

• Cause she is ungreatful.