Get rid of ex from my heart and brain?

Having hard time with memories of ex... it's been a year.. but still im thinking about her each and every second.. is there any ideas to get of her from my mind and heart

20

What Girls Said 2

• i know this is easier said than done but all you really have to do is try to move on. i know, i've been through something very similar trust me. It's been 5 years and I'm still not over my ex but I accepted the fact that he's moved on and that he made that decision. There's no going back from that. I just learned to hate him. I learned to love myself enough to let go of what was shattering me into tiny pieces. And like everyone says, someone else did come along and unlocked my heart. I do know what it's like to love someone and never get over them because you never do. They'll always have a mark on your heart. You'll always have a weak spot for them. Loving yourself is the best cure.

• Aw I'm sorry :( breakups are the worst

Try dating new people

• Yep I tried to move to other girls... but it's not happening...

What Guys Said 0