Life after divorce. How is it?

I am going through a divorce. The decision of divorce is clear in my head but I am still having anxieties about my life ahead. I would like some opinion on it by people who are divorced themselves or have seen it happen in close circles.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it must be great for women since they get half or more than half of a mans hard earned money and if children are involved are automatically given custody.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ummm... that was not my question but thanks anyway

• My answer is relevant since "life after divorce" you get lots of money.

• I am not asking for any alimony. I earn very well myself and plus we have no child to get custody of. My question was about life in general after divorce

Most Helpful Girl

• it takes time to get over something like that but you will be fine. From what I've seen in a close friend, don't fall too hard for the first person you date after your divorce. You're going to fall hard and fast but the feelings might not be real

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I had trouble getting past trust issues, still have some today. That was the biggest damper for me. Dating is very much a game unfortunately, even though I think most of us would rather not play it. You have to force yourself to play it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fucking great! Never had so much sex in my life!

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you have any kids? If you do, be careful about what you do or say in front of them or to them.

1|0
    0|0
    • No kids

• As a child of divorce, all I can say is be as civil as you can where possible, draw a clear cut line if they cause issues

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading... ;