Life after divorce. How is it?

I am going through a divorce. The decision of divorce is clear in my head but I am still having anxieties about my life ahead. I would like some opinion on it by people who are divorced themselves or have seen it happen in close circles.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it must be great for women since they get half or more than half of a mans hard earned money and if children are involved are automatically given custody.

• Ummm... that was not my question but thanks anyway

• My answer is relevant since "life after divorce" you get lots of money.

• I am not asking for any alimony. I earn very well myself and plus we have no child to get custody of. My question was about life in general after divorce

Most Helpful Girl

• it takes time to get over something like that but you will be fine. From what I've seen in a close friend, don't fall too hard for the first person you date after your divorce. You're going to fall hard and fast but the feelings might not be real

What Guys Said 3

• I had trouble getting past trust issues, still have some today. That was the biggest damper for me. Dating is very much a game unfortunately, even though I think most of us would rather not play it. You have to force yourself to play it.

• Fucking great! Never had so much sex in my life!

• Do you have any kids? If you do, be careful about what you do or say in front of them or to them.

• No kids

• As a child of divorce, all I can say is be as civil as you can where possible, draw a clear cut line if they cause issues

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!