How to get over someone?

It’s a long story. Ishould mention that i need to quit a friendship and beleive it or not i dont have any other friends. Not at all even one. I’m all alone here on my own. And sufferjng and regreting everything i’ve done. I need help

49

Most Helpful Guy

• First you stop regretting what was done is past you cannot redo it or remove it you have to accept this reality.
    1. try to make yourself busy in your hobbies.
    2. delete all messages and pictures.
    3. Don't go such places which reminds you about him.
    4. watch and listen music or videos that make you happy but not sad songs.
    5. you need a friend to share this thing and who understand your situation.
    {Message me only if you want and if you don't have friend, I could try to help you but remember I don't want serious relationship just good friends nothing else. }
    6. you should take vacations to visit new place the places you like.
    hope this help all the best

Most Helpful Girl

• You get over someone by focusing on yourself, keeping yourself healthy, and focusing on what's important to you.

What Guys Said 8

• You're not alone! Help is here, literally! TRUST ME, I HAVE YOUR INTERESTS AT HEART ♥

• Add me on Facebook and we can chat like friends...

And for your problem

Only solution I can suggest is either distract yourself or make new friends..

Unless it's a relationship problem

That problem gonna be complicated to solve with these methods but they gonna aid you with the suffering and regrets

• Sounds like your friend is toxic.

• Not toxic. We faught a lot. We are not each other’s type. But everytime we break up i choose to come back. I feel like i can not be without him. I know im wrong but im trying so hard to find a solution

• Don't say that! Everyone has bad periods in their life. Gaining friends through activities is quite normal. Sounds like you need to get involved.

• You welcome. Hope thing change for you. :)

• Find some 1 else bst way to forget the past... I also had a breakup so I m also trying to find some 1 else... so u also try that...

• Then make me your friend here. Chat with me follow me. I will try to bring your smile back !! 💕

• It sounds like you need someone to truly love you and genuinely care for you

• Have sex and make it wild or crazy

• I had. And it made everything much more worse for me.

• Then u must concentrate on hobies and interests but tbh i always begin with a relationship or something to fill in the gap and thats the only way to cope with lonliness

• Fuck em, ull find better people. Black guys r fun

What Girls Said 3

• By leaving it to time

• try to have something to focus on so that you're not always thinking about them. really what it comes down to is time as well. spend time doing things you like and eventually you won't think of them as often

• Y do u want to get over your someone