I need oxy, I'm fiending?

Oxytocin. ; ; how does one deal with this alone in the woods? I need oxy,  I'm fiending?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• ... what

• It's a hormone. Essential part of bonding. Baby girl is gone and I haven't had a healthy dose in a long time

Most Helpful Guy

• Go get some codeine if you can't get a good opiate. It's over the counter, just do a cold water extraction so you don't bugger your liver up from the paracetamol.

• Script only in the states. Controlled substance. Looking for something a little different, anyway

What Girls Said 2

• And some trees are found in the park next to the city lamps as well.

• Think you may have missed the point, dear

• Still doesn’t make any sense. Your post was totally irrelevant to the picture you put in with it. Which made it even more confusing and nonsensical

• I bet you can't get through an RPG without a walkthrough πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• 512 percs easy to find in city, but no luck in forest, plan ahead next time dude

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!