I made a surprising discovery after my divorce, so upset right now?

My Mom told me after the divorce that she had known my wife was cheating and with whom and for how long. I was livid at her for letting me go through so much misery when if she had said something I would have checked it out and divorced that woman instead of trying to make it work for so long?

03

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I hate people like that that if they know something they don't tell you anything at all. I'd be really upset with my mom if that happened to me.

• So what is the question?

• I know what u r feeling inside that pain which u have in your heart u can't express it through words. The feeling which have inside is like the same when your loving one dies. This is life it happens never demotivate yourself never give up. In life every incident is for our good. I know u can't erase that memory from your heart and brain. But you should move on you have to achieve many things in your life. Achieve your goals live your dream. Ok best of luck
    LOVE FROM India.

• What does that have to do with my situation?