My 10 years younger girlfriend is crazy?

She is Christian. She want to change his religion into Islam... Also she want me to change my religion too.. She is mental

33

Most Helpful Girl

• So what... every religion wants to change people. I'm not saying I agree with islam but there are other people who do it to its a part of life so deal with it. Are your preachers crazy for trying to spread the word of jesus? No so grow up and don't be so judgmental.

Most Helpful Guy

• So, wanting to convert to another religion makes someone mentally ill? That's what I get from this question.

It's not okay that she wants to force you to conversion, but calling her ableist slurs isn't cool either.

What Girls Said 2

• 10 years younger? Wtf so if you’re 18-24 that means you’re dating a girl between the age of 8 & 14? That’s a little young.

• 1. What's wrong with her changing that
    2. WTF 10 YEARS YOUNGER AND YOUR 18 - 24 YOU FUCKING CREPPY BITCH

What Guys Said 2

• You both are from a certain prospective

• Your 10 years younger girlfriend has to 14 years old. Well, you see kids are crazy.