Is being nice to women "Nice Guy" a sign of weakness? And do women hate nice guys? Why?

I have read and heard in so many places that women hate nice guys. On one hand women always talk about being polite and nice and good and this and that. But eventually they go out with total ass holes. With guys that have no values that treat women like shet, and has no respect for women whatsoever. No I want to understand why women choose these kind of guys that treats women like animals over nice decent polite guys. I am confused. I am nice to women, but after reading all this, and also some experience I am doubting myself.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that being nice is a great start but you need to also be interesting. I don't think in life there are "good" guys and "bad" guys and I think that the person you have an issue with is actually the girl because you cannot understand her choices. Just be yourself, continue being nice and let your personality shine through and I'm sure you will find someone who is suited to you.

What Girls Said 2

• I would say yes

• I like good guys, been with too many bad guys

What Guys Said 5

• I used to wonder about this as well and even tried being an asshole and it never really worked. Honestly girls who like jerks usually are a bit weird themselves, so it works out for them.

There's a lot of girls though who don't and just want an interesting guy. Don't focus on nice or jerk, focus on interesting conversation.

• Well its their choice. Even guys are always chasing the hottest girl, and not nice ones.
    Also the so called nice guys are usually nice to good looking girls only and not nice to every girl regardless of her looks.

• They don't like nice guys because they're needy and insecure, like girls. A negative plus a negative does not equal a positive

• Well most people want to be treated nice that's a given. I think this is more of an issue of lack of confidence thus then not making a move on the girl or the "nice guys" that think just because you are nice to a woman that you some how deserve her. Third option look at the woman you are after. Do you have a type that maybe isn't a good person or maybe out of your league? All of these are things to think about

• I'm a nice guy the whole girl only like bad boys thing is a myth widely accepted by us guys as fact