Would you marry a recovered schizophrenia patient?

One month back, I just discovered that my fiance was diagnosed with schizophrenia and went through different therapy sessions during the last 12 years.. I know him since one year now.. I didn't like anyone as I like him.. but sometimes it becomes really hard to handle his anxiety, depression.. Etc...
Don't know whether I have to move on stay with him!Would you marry a recovered schizophrenia patient??

• Stay
  • Leave

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I am capable of handling with that, so i'd certainly stay for her if its not to destructive for our relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay, I'm not shallow

• It has less to do with being shallow and more to do with being able to handle the stress.

• Fair enough, but I see it as shallow.
      Given that the man is going to therapy to manage the symptoms, it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

What Guys Said 1

• You will move on when you don't care enough for him or can't support the care any longer

What Girls Said 2

• Yes l would

• No my dad has all of that, these people will come off charming but end up being super abusive and awful